At Mudpies & Lullabies, our main goals are to:
- Provide a program that is developmentally appropriate, where children are encouraged to learn according to their individual needs and interests.
- Provide many experiences, materials, opportunities, and time for children to develop socially, emotionally, intellectually, and physically.
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment where children explore, experiment, manipulate, and use their natural curiosity to solve problems and learn about the world around them.
- Provide experiences and activities that foster a child’s self-esteem, self-trust, and positive feelings toward learning.
- Provide a learning experience that meets the needs of both the children and their parents.
- Provide opportunities for children to develop independence, and a desire to be self-motivated, responsible learners.